Monday, October 15, 2012

Lookin' good!!!

One of my favorite thing about Paisley is the abundance of hair she has!  I know some of you out there have kids with so much hair it makes Paisley still look pretty bald... but after talking to Kyle's sister... I should (and am) grateful that Paisley got my hair and not from Kyle's side!  We don't want a bald little 3 year old running around!  Paisley and I sit down every day and we do her hair... just like my mom did with me!  My favorite look on her is 2 pony tails, so she has that hair-do a lot!  But my mom had some fun ideas while she was here, and I loved that she got to do Paisley's hair since that was a story I heard so often growing up!


I know she is my kid so I think she is absolutely adorable... but come on... how can you not love that face??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment