Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Milestone

18 months!  I can't believe she is 18 months!  Paisley... STOP growing up!  She is changing every day.  I am so in love with the person that she is.  Lots of laughs, smiles, giggles and words/babble.  I couldn't be prouder to be her mom.  My favorite thing about Paisley is how she sticks up for herself against Jaxton.  He loves to pick on her and steal her stuff.  She used to just take it but not anymore.  That was definitely a thing of the past.  And now when his back is turned, she is always about revenge.  Kyle's favorite thing about her is her personality.  She always has a calm demeanor, she is so loveable, and always smiley!    Kyle also loves how difficult it is to be stern with her because of her facial expressions.  It always leaves you feeling as if she is implying one of two things, "I can't believe you ruined my life" or "No one is cuter than me and you know it."  Jaxton absolutely adores her too.  He has to keep the monitor plugged in when she is napping so he can hear when she wakes up.  He wants her to pay attention to him and loves spending time with her.  We are so blessed to have her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment