Thursday, September 12, 2013

Father's Day!

I know these posts are all out of order... but I was gone all summer and I am trying to catch up! 

Kyle is one of the hardest people to shop for!!  Whenever I ask him what he wants he says "nothing"... so when I keep pestering him he says "tools I guess".  LAME-O!!  So I always get him something Yankees and then I find some other stuff to go along with it.  I had purchased Kyle's shirt from one of those sports stores in the mall in Vegas and I really liked it.  Then a couple days later, I was in Burlington Coat Factory and they had a shirt almost exactly the same for Jaxton!  Was that LUCKY or what??  Jaxton and Paisley are lucky to have such a wonderful daddy!  He makes it so easy to celebrate him!!  We love you to the moon and back Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment