Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mama loves holidays!

I read an article on Facebook the other day.  It was posted by someone I know through someone else (does that even make sense??)  but I love to read what she posts about her kids or her... she is so witty and funny... and I secretly love her (not in a creepy way ya'll).  She posted it on St. Patrick's Day and I really enjoyed the concept.  The article talked about how holidays have become bigger than ever, and the expectations from our children is greater and greater. I don't go all out for our kids.  I plan a few fun activities for us (when I can) and I do my best to make holidays here special and memorable, without going overboard or breaking the bank.
Let me clarify something here.  Usually I am a fan of making the kids wear red or pink on Valentine's Day, but it was also the first day of Spring Training so I was ok with Kyle putting Jaxton in a Yankee's shirt.

I laid out everyone's outfit in the morning, including Kyle's... he is such a good sport!  
We didn't set a Leprechaun trap or eat Lucky Charms (we actually finished the box the day before and I forgot to buy more... so that was that).  


No comments:

Post a Comment