Sunday, June 22, 2014

Late Anniversary Post

I was doing some scrapbooking and realized I never did our 5 year anniversary.  Oops!  So I will do it now... better late than never right? 
Kyle and I celebrated 5 years on March 28.  Looking back, it doesn't always feel like we have been married for 5 years.  And this past year has been rough.  We decided to take a small trip but didn't know where we wanted to go.  Kyle mentioned a theme park and I started looking some up.  Knotts Berry Farm was having a special that month and we figured "Hey, why not?"  Kyle had never been there and I hadn't been there since high school so I couldn't remember much of it.  We had so much fun being together.  I didn't love Knotts Berry Farm, it's no Disneyland but it was great.  I love the simple reminders of how much I love Kyle.  This trip was just what we needed.  We needed time away, to be together and to remember how we fell in love. 
Happy 5 years Kyle... I'm so happy I get forever with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment