Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting so big!

Jaxton is 7 months old! I can not believe that this sweet angel made his grand debut 7 months ago! We had a dr appointment yesterday (I know, they don't usually do 7 month appointments, but at his 6 month well child visit he had dropped from the 16-17% to the 7-8% so our super great dr wanted to see him in a month) and he dropped again. He is now in the 3-4%... which is never something a mom wants to hear! But he is SO much fun! I can't believe all of the fun things he does now!


He eats big boy food... and LOVES it!



He loves to swim!



He now takes an active interest in his own appearance...



...and some hair days are better than others!



went to the St George temple



played at the park with some friends



I sit up all by myself... and I love the camera!



I crawl over to my toys and play all by myself!



more loving the camera!



He can pull him self up on to anything he can reach. We always find him in his room standing in his crib and smiling!

So much has changed in just a few months with him! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Stop it. I cannot stand how cute that boy is!!! Those smiles kill me! And I LOVE the picture with the curler in his hair. I'm just going to assume that was grandma's doing. I must admit, I've been over to pick Conley up from grandma's a number of times and I find them chilling on the couch with curlers in their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! He is such a stud!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete