Saturday, September 4, 2010

So proud!

Kyle is amazing! Let me just start by saying how much I love and admire him! He makes me want to be better, and for that I will be forever grateful. But this post is NOT about me... it's about the most amazing man I know... my husband Kyle!
Kyle is a licensed EMT-I in the state of Utah, which is not getting us too far to be honest! So we decided that our best option would be for Kyle to take a national test and by doing so we will be able to move anywhere in the country. The National Registry Test is HARD! No one has said anything different about it, just that it is hard and unnecessarily hard!! I am proud to say... KYLE PASSED!!!! It took a few tries (which we expected) and a lot of money (which we also expected) but Kyle passed! I couldn't be more proud of him! He is the best husband and father! Kyle actually wants to try to get a job in Cedar City so he can stay with the current job he has now and work as an EMT, so I can stay home with Jax.
I love this man with all my heart!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats! Hopefully he'll be able to find a job somewhere! Good luck to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out for you two asap! I know it will eventually, but the sooner the better!

    ReplyDelete