Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Egg Hunters

I love Easter.  I love the meaning of it.  I love the sweet reminder of our Savior.  So I was happy to be able to spend Easter with our families this year.  We headed down on Friday afternoon and spent that evening with my mom and dad.  Jaxton and Paisley love playing in her backyard, and at her park.  On Saturday, Hayley came over and we went shopping, had lunch and had a fun water balloon fight.  Saturday night, Kyle and I had plans to go to a show for our anniversary (thanks to Kyle's mom!) We got to Planet Hollywood, and I was just too tired.  So we went back to my mom's and literally went right to sleep.  On Sunday, we went to church with my mom and dad.  It was great, Jaxt didn't want to stay in nursery so he came and sat with me... unlucky for him.  You wouldn't believe the loot Paisley came out with!  A full on bucket full of candy, cookies and treats.  The kids looked for eggs at my mom's and then we headed over to my sister, Leslie's house.  They had a wonderful dinner, Easter Egg hunt, and a small get together for her son, Ethan's birthday.  I love that sweet boy!  Then it was time to go to Grandma Avance's.  Where the kids had more eggs to find and we just hung out!  It was fun to be with family!  My kids are lucky to have so many loved ones! 




 
This is my favorite picture from this weekend.  I wanted a picture with the birthday boy, and as Kyle was pushing the button... Jaxton ran over and smiled... photo bomb!  He is the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment