Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Happy New Year!

Yep, skipped right over Christmas.  I was sick the Sunday before Thanksgiving, the whole next week, and until Tuesday of the next week.  I'm not in any Christmas pictures, we only took a few.  I will get around to scrapbooking them... eventually. 

New Years Eve was fun at our house... as long as we lasted!  Our usual family tradition is to do homemade Chinese food on Christmas but I was so sick and it really is a 2 man job and I didn't want to drop it all on Kyle, so we did it on New Years Eve.  We stayed up as late as we could... Jaxt made it till about 10:45 and Kyle, Pais, and I only made it to 11:30 (we suck, we know!)  We drank apple cider and ate snacks (we really know how to party here).  The kids were great and Jaxton loved saying "Mom, it's New Years Eve so we stay up late"... another year down.

My New Years Resolutions:
   Only drink soda on weekends (there was a time not to long ago that I didn't drink soda, period!  But I have gotten really bad in the last few months and I was hoping to get back off of it eventually)
   Eat out less often.  (we don't eat out too much, but I really am trying to get back into shape, and help Kyle get more into shape and I feel like eating out less is a great start)

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope 2014 brings you happiness, adventure and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment