Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby's 1st Halloween


I shamefully admit that I have been the BIGGEST slacker this year! I am not making excuses for my lack of activity, but working graves is not normal, and it seriously throws you completely out of whack! Kyle and I had planned on doing a whole family theme for Halloween and going to the ward party all dressed up and cute... and of course, I forgot to ask for the day off. So then I planned on getting Jaxton a really cute new costume and it literally felt like I woke up the next day (actually more than a week later) and it was already Halloween! So I had Kyle dress Jax up in a costume we got from Kyle's sister and I will do my best to be better next year!






I welcome the day I am no longer working graves, or such a random schedule. He was still so cute though right?

4 comments:

  1. He is way cute! I love the first picture with his cute beanie! Time really does fly. Good luck with that late shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the cutest lil skunk I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I fawn over your baby all the time. I'm like a proud Auntie...of absolutely no relation :)

    ReplyDelete