Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Graduation!!! 6 months late...

As most people know, I finally graduated from SUU with a bachelors in Criminal Justice in May 2010. This was a huge accomplishment for me. I moved to Cedar City in the middle of my Junior year to get away from negative influences that I was letting control my life, only to find that SUU wouldn't accept a good deal of my credits.
I met Kyle during my second semester here and we got married in the middle of my third. 6 weeks into my final semester, Jaxton was born. My grades definitely dropped as well as my attendance, but I finished. We had a lot of great help and support from our families and our ward.
We bought Jaxton an SUU shirt to use for graduation pictures in May, but because he was struggling to grow, he just barely fit into it, so we went ahead and did them this past weekend. It was FREEZING and Jaxton fell asleep in between locations, so we only got a few. I love them though! Our friend Tristan is great!
I LOVE MY LITTLE FAMILY!!!

1 comment: