Thursday, November 10, 2011

October

So here is a lot of October. I got a few pointers from my sister in law with regards to my scrapbooking, I'm still not great but the pointers helped! October was a fun month! We got our first snow storm. Jax wasn't too fond of the snow, but I pushed him out there to get pictures!

We went down to the Pumpkin Patch at Staheli Farms in St George with Rob, Jill and Ethan. Jax had a lot of fun!!! There were swings, a petting zoo, a corn maze, slides, and of course Pumpkins. Jaxton growls whenever there is something scary, so he went around growling at all of the decorations (and he would even do this to the decorations in our home)... while we were at the Pumpkin Patch it got a lot colder than I thought it would and I had left Jaxton's jacket in the car so I said "Jax, mommy's sorry she forgot your jacket in the car" and he growled at me. He is so funny!!!

We went out to Panaca for a day and spent time with some of the Avance family. I snuck in some pictures of the kids in their Halloween outfits. Jaxton had a blast out there! There was so much room to run and play! He cried the whole way home because he didn't want to leave. What kid wouldn't love swings, slides, trampolines, lots of grass, plenty of attention, candy and NO BEDTIME!!


Kyle's mom brought each of the kids costumes while we were in Panaca. Jaxton already had a Buzz Lightyear costume from my mom and we had bought Paisley a kitty cat costume. We had a few activities to go to during Halloween so we changed them in between. I wanted to get to use each costume because they were all so cute. Jaxton loved being the monkey. He loves saying "ah ah" like a monkey whenever he sees pictures of himself.


The best part of October was that we signed and moved into our first home!!! Is this our dream home? No. Is it huge with tons of storage and plenty of room for our family to grow? No. But it is just right for what we need now. Jaxton loves having a yard to play in and more room to run and play. Kyle loves having the garage and I love having more than 1 bathroom! And we love that it is ours! Kyle has pretty much decided on a career path, so we'll probably be leaving sooner than we thought but we are happy for the opportunity we had to make the investment. We love our home! It's great to be in it!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the home!! Your little ones are so precious. And I think I am the queen of sucking at blogging :)

    ReplyDelete