Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September

I have been SUCKING at blogging. I have began new projects (which I'm also not very good at) but luckily September was pretty uneventful for our family! I quit my job in September, so I am an official stay at home mom, which has been a difficult adjustment but I am happy with our decision! Kyle is working like crazy to make up for the lost income, but we are doing just fine and we are happy, which is the most important thing! I was really bad at taking pictures in September, so I'll post the few I can find


We blessed Paisley on September 24th. It was such a good day with our families who love and support Pais. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families. I can truly say I love them all!!






I have been learning how to do digital scrapbooking... I am in no way good at it, but I'm trying. So here are a few pages that I have done for September and a few random pictures I need to put into pages. I'll try to get October posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment